Light Chicken Caesar Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Light Chicken Caesar Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Make the croutons: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the bread cubes in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet and bake until crisp, tossing halfway...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 cups cubed day-old crusty bread (preferably whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
Related recipes like Light Chicken Caesar Salad
"Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. Perfe...
For this easy-to-make main dish salad, you can prepare the rice mixture and chop the vegetables ahea...
For this easy to make main dish salad, you can prepare the rice mixture and chop the vegetables ahead of time. Cook the shrimp at the last minute, then ...