Honey Dijon Pork
I'M VERY FOND of honey-mustard salad dressing, so I attempted to duplicate that taste when I created this pork recipe. My husband thinks it's delicious. It's quick and easy to prepare. Sometimes...
Directions Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper; place in a heavy ovenproof skillet. In a small bowl, whisk flour and 2 tablespoons orange juice until smooth; whisk in the honey, mustard,...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice, divided
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into squares
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, cut into squares
Related recipes like Honey Dijon Pork
Think paella's too much of a challenge? Think again, this easy recipe makes it foolproof and is full...
or onion, sliced; 110g pack chorizo ... One pan glazed rack of lamb with spiced red onions & potatoes. 0. (0 ratings) .... Also added mushrooms and a bit of red pepper and it was lovely. Big hit ... We don't eat pork & I've no experience with paprika, so I substituted chorizo with a spicy beef sausage that was smoked & dried.
"This is a simple recipe for a sweet and nutritious breakfast or snack. This recipe is customizable ...
This whole wheat English muffin topped with peanut butter, banana slices, honey , and ... Smoothie Recipe Like a peanut butter and banana sandwich in liquid ...