Avocado Salad with Avocado
Avocados, red onion, and lettuce are tossed together with a simple avocado-lime vinaigrette to make this delicious and tangy salad.
Toss avocado slices with 1/2 of the lime juice in a bowl. Mash 3 avocado slices with a fork in a bowl. Whisk mashed avocado slices, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 Haas avocados - peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 lime, juiced, divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped leafy green lettuce, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
Related recipes like Avocado Salad with Avocado
Get Paula Deen's Strawberry Mold Recipe from Food Network...
Dissolve the gelatin the boiling water. Add the remaining ingredients except the sour cream. Pour half of the mixture in a salad mold; let chill until firm. Cover with ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Orzo with Smokey Tomato Vinaigrette recipe from Giada De Laurentii...
Get this all star, easy to follow Orzo with Smokey Tomato Vinaigrette recipe from ... Giada's use of smoky salt adds a twist to her orzo and tomato spring salad. ... This is a great go to recipe for the summer. ... I put cooked chicken into the orzo with fresh parmesan cheese and it was delicious. .... Fantastic with grilled steak.