Authentic Paella Valenciana Recipe Allrecipes.com
I lived in Spain for two years where I was taught the art of making the Paella which originated in Valencia. I haven't found anything on here which is even close to authentic, so I thought I would add this recipe for those who would like to try a taste of Spain.
Heat a paella pan over medium-high heat, and coat with olive oil. Add the chicken, rabbit and garlic; cook and stir until nicely browned. Move the browned meat to the sides of the pan, and...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: M.allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 (2 pound) rabbit, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 head garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can butter beans
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika, or to taste
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- dried thyme to taste (optional)
- dried rosemary to taste (optional)
- 4 cups uncooked white rice, or as needed
Related recipes like Authentic Paella Valenciana Recipe Allrecipes.com
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril ... Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. (03: 30) ...