Chef John's Penne with Vodka Sauce
Dress up plain marinara sauce with pancetta, vodka, and cream. Vodka brings out the flavor of the tomatoes like nothing else.
Cook and stir bacon and rosemary sprig with olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat until bacon renders its fat but is not crisp, about 5 minutes. Pour vodka into the skillet, standing...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 ounces pancetta bacon, diced
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package multigrain penne pasta (such as Barilla®)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Chef John's Penne with Vodka Sauce
Pork loin roast is simmered with a savory cranberry sauce in a slow cooker for hours creating a warm...
Pork loin roast is simmered with a savory cranberry sauce in a slow cooker for hours creating a warm, welcoming weeknight or ... Slow Cooker Pernil Pork.