Cherry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
Cherry and cream cheese dump cake is simple to prepare and the family will love it. Serve with vanilla ice cream!
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll crescent rolls into the prepared dish, pinching the seams together. Beat cream...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- cooking spray (such as Pam®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (such as Pillsbury® Grands! Big and Flaky)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix (such as Duncan Hines®)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Related recipes like Cherry Cream Cheese Dump Cake
Grill a new chicken favorite! Refrigerated corn biscuits carry the zesty filling. MORE+ LESS-...
Place sprayed biscuit rounds, cheese, onions and warm chicken on tray for carrying to grill. 3. When ready to grill, place biscuit ... Biscuit Tostada Grande · null ...
Here's a tropical twist on the tuna melt. Tuna is mixed with lemon juice and spices, then heated on ...
Here's a tropical twist on the tuna melt. Tuna is mixed with lemon juice and spices , then heated on a burger bun with mozzarella cheese and sweet pineapple ...