Chuck's Protein Bars
These homemade protein bars are packed with oats, coconut, and sunflower seeds, with a bit of dark chocolate for an added hint of sweetness.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix oats, sunflower seeds, coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a large bowl. Stir yogurt,...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 (2 ounce) bar dark chocolate, chopped
Related recipes like Chuck's Protein Bars
Offer a "thank you" or "happy holidays" to co-workers, neighbors, teachers, and friends with these f...
Use foil to lift chocolate bars from pan. With a sharp knife cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. In a small bowl combine cocoa powder and cinnamon. Sprinkle cocoa ...
Fed up of throwing egg yolks? I found this idea by Paul Rankin(BBC)... yummy...
Place the flour, sugar, peanut butter, egg yolk and butter into a large bowl and mix together until combined to a smooth dough; With lightly ... Chocolate & hazelnut thumbprint cookies ... Chocolate, peanut butter & pretzel cookie bars 2016 ...