Chicken Pesto a la Lisa
The sunny, nutty taste of basil and pine nuts melds with the rich notes of sun-dried tomatoes in a chicken sauce flavored with garlic and a handful of feta cheese. Serve over hot pasta and top with a grating of Parmesan cheese.
Soak sun dried tomatoes in chicken broth. Cook chicken in oil with garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until done. Stir cornstarch into a couple of tablespoons of chicken broth. Stir...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Chicken Pesto a la Lisa
"I threw this recipe together based off a pasta salad I liked. I wanted something with quinoa to mak...
Chicken quinoa salad with asparagus, tomatoes, and basil is a refreshing summer ... Sautéed chicken breasts with tasty veggies, nutty quinoa, feta, and fresh basil. ... Rosemary Chicken Couscous Salad Recipe Assemble this light, refreshing ...
Try this recipe out for loads of luck on New Years Day. Add a splash of hot pepper sauce for a littl...
1 package (16 ounces) dried black eyed peas; 5 cups water; 1 green onion, chopped; 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules; 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning ...