Quinoa with Butternut Squash, Chicken, and Goat Cheese
Quinoa is paired with butternut squash, chicken, and goat cheese to make a healthy one-dish meal, full of flavor, color, and texture.
Place chicken breasts in a saucepan; add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and simmer just until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the middle, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove chicken...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- water to cover
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Quinoa with Butternut Squash, Chicken, and Goat Cheese
Whole lemons preserved in a salty brine are a flavor powerhouse. Look for preserved lemons at specia...
Whole lemons preserved in a salty brine are a flavor powerhouse. ... little into a grain salad, or mix into a simple pasta dish with parsley, garlic, and grated cheese. ... Cook lemon mixture in 2 teaspoons olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring .... Chicken Roulade with Olives and Simple Preserved LemonsRecipe ...