Crab-Brie Cheese Ball
This is no ordinary cheese ball! The phyllo-wrapped, baked Brie always wows the crowd at parties I host for the employees and customers of my small business. —Jody Issod, Marlborough, Massachusetts
Directions In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball; set aside. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface. (Keep remaining dough covered with plastic wrap...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 sheets phyllo dough (14 inch x 9 inch sheet size)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Assorted crackers
Related recipes like Crab-Brie Cheese Ball
Crustless quiche is a quick and easy brunch dish loaded with so much flavor from bacon, Swiss cheese...
Crustless quiche is a quick and easy brunch dish loaded with so much flavor from bacon, Swiss cheese, and asparagus that you won't even miss the crust.