Filipino Adobo Chicken
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Filipino Adobo Chicken recipe from Geoffrey Zakarian
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Combine the chicken with the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, black pepper and habanero in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate overnight, refrigerated.Remove...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 habanero, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice
- 4 lime wedges
Related recipes like Filipino Adobo Chicken
Flavorful Thai-style chicken skewers are topped with a sweet and spicy peanut sauce. Serve with whit...
See how to make chicken breasts in a creamy dill and caper sauce. ... Marty's Thai Chicken Satay Recipe Tamarind paste and fresh lemon grass add a ...
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are baked with fresh asparagus spears and asparagus soup in this ...
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are baked with fresh asparagus spears and asparagus soup in this hot, bubbling ... 11. Saucy Chicken and Asparagus Bake Recipe Chicken breasts bake with asparagus in a creamy sauce ... profile image.
A few simple pantry ingredients combine to make a sweet-hot mustard marinade that really perks up ro...
Even though we are using skin on bone in chicken thighs, I'm sure it will work with any cut of chicken. By the time this ... It gets mellowed out by the brown sugar and spices. The old saying .... Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thig... Recipe ...