New Orleans Stuffed Artichokes
Robust, rich New Orleans tradition. A favorite recipe that my southern dad created. This recipe takes some time and love, but is very much worth the effort!
Prepare the artichokes by slicing off the bottoms of the stems and trimming the tips of the leaves. It is easiest to use scissors for the leaves. Tear off the small leaves around the base and...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 3 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 10 whole artichokes
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 10 pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 2 small stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 4 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt to taste
Related recipes like New Orleans Stuffed Artichokes
A very tasty and comforting soup with a creamy texture (but without any added cream!)...
500 g Jerusalem artichokes, peeled and sliced; 250 g mushrooms, sliced; 1 medium onion, chopped; 2 garlic cloves, crushed; 2 sticks celery, chopped; 1.5 tsp ...
Get Blue Moonandreg; Shrimp and Cornbread Recipe from Food Network...
Description. Spring is custom made for this dish of stuffed cornbread, creamy lemon cayenne sauce, tomato, shrimp, avocado, and corn. Pairing. The light, citrus ...