Banana Pudding Surprise
Layers of cookies, pudding, bananas, and strawberries fill a glass dessert bowl for a lovely dessert idea.
Whisk water, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding mix together in a bowl until smooth and thickened, 2 to 5 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, about 5 minutes. Stir whipped topping and cream...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand®)
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
Related recipes like Banana Pudding Surprise
Get Sandra Lee's S'mores Pudding Parfait Recipe from Food Network...
Get Sandra Lee's S'mores Pudding Parfait Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 (5.9 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding; 10 graham crackers ... Sprinkle on a layer of the crumbled graham crackers and then a layer of marshmallows. Repeat with ...
This vintage recipe makes wonderful use of day-old biscuits, baking them with an easy custard to cre...
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until pudding is set. ... Hasty Chocolate Pudding Recipe This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave.
A buttery and sweet sauce with pecans tops this bread pudding you'll be happy to present at your nex...
A buttery and sweet sauce with pecans tops this bread pudding you'll be happy to ... I had been looking for a Banana Bread Pudding recipe and made a couple of ... I did use a loaf of Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Raisin bread ( exactly 1 pound ) ...