Banana Pudding Parfait
Edna Perry of Rice, Texas blends cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping into instant pudding then layers this creamy concoction with vanilla wafers and sliced bananas. Served...
Directions In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in condensed milk; set aside. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Place...
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 52 vanilla wafers
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
Related recipes like Banana Pudding Parfait
This recipe is made with la Faisselle, which is the original recipe of the traditional draining from...
300g faisselle RIANS (Waitrose); 300g strawberries; 60g sugar; A splash of balsamic vinegar ... Strawberry parfait with Vin Santo, mascarpone & biscotti.