Tina's Pot Roast
This tender pot roast is a hearty, "feel good" meal, so I decided it was a good one to share with Michelle's family. It's also kid-friendly. Even picky eaters usually gobble it up. The last...
Directions Preheat oven to 325°. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Brown roast on all sides. In a small bowl, whisk water, gravy mix, dressing mix, soup mix, garlic powder and pepper...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 165 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and quartered
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
Related recipes like Tina's Pot Roast
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened and the cheese is bubbling. ..... Feta stuffed mushrooms with mustard slaw. 0.
Bone in Pork roast with brown sugar and maraschino cherries. Garlic adds just the right twist. This ...
Bone in Pork roast with brown sugar and maraschino cherries. Garlic adds just ... See how to make an incredibly easy pork tenderloin with black cherry sauce.