This the easiest recipe for tasty pork carnitas with a hint of orange flavor and plenty of garlic.
Place the pork shoulder, oranges, onion, garlic, kosher salt, cumin, black peppercorns, and bay leaves into a large Dutch oven. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (3 1/2) pound boneless pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 2 oranges, quartered
- 1 large white onion, quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
Related recipes like Simple Carnitas
This one-bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch coo...
This one bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch cooked over a hot fire! Very simple: just mix, fold, cook and ...
There's nothing quite so refreshing as mangos! Preparation time: 5 minutes. This recipe is from The...
See how to make pan seared salmon with a simple, semi spicy mango relish. ... Tropical Salsa with Grilled Mango Recipe I'm proud of this creation! Seasoned ...