Canadian Bacon Onion Quiche
For over 20 years, we sold our homegrown specialty onions at the farmers market. I handed out this favorite recipe for a classic quiche to all our customers. —Janice Redford, Cambridge, Wisconsin
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cut in 1/2 cup butter until crumbly. Gradually add cottage cheese, tossing with a fork until dough holds...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- 1/2 cup 4% small-curd cottage cheese
- 3 large sweet onions, sliced (about 6 cups)
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Canadian Bacon Onion Quiche
The smoky flavor of bacon infuses these homemade ravioli that are served in an easy, creamy sauce. U...
"Delicious ravioli stuffed with a bacon and ricotta mixture, topped with a quick and easy Alfredo sauce. The bacon gives a smoky, hearty flavor you and your ...
We have given the traditional method for poaching the chicken, but you can cook it in a pressure coo...
Put the chicken in a saucepan or stock pot large enough to fit it comfortably. Add the green spring onion parts, ginger, coriander stalks, garlic and star anise.