Chicken Rice Casserole with Veggies
Corn and red pepper bring color to this nicely seasoned chicken and rice bake. The crunch from toasted almonds sprinkled on top also sets it apart from classic versions of this casserole. —Mary...
Directions In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the peppers, onion and...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
Related recipes like Chicken Rice Casserole with Veggies
Give your everyday chicken and rice dinner a makeover with this deliciously cheesy chicken and yello...
Simply stir flavor packed GOYA(R) Yellow Rice with seasoned chicken breasts, veggies, and a handful of cheddar cheese. In 30 minutes ... Fried Rice II. A fantastic use for leftover rice, this is one restaurant quality dish! ... 17. Fiesta Chicken and Black Beans Recipe Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant ...