A traditional starter dish infused with the tastes of Italy - perfect with warmed bread
Arrange the salami on a large platter. Loosely drape the prosciutto in a separate pile. Put the black olives in a bowl, in the centre. Serve with thick slices of the warmed bread, drizzled...
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 3 different types of salami Salami sah-lah-meSalami are a family of coarse, dry, boldly seasoned sausages. The intense flavour of salami… , about 12 slices of each
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto Prosciutto proh-shoo-toeProsciutto is sweet, delicate ham intended to be eaten raw. The word 'prosciutto' is the…
- black olives
- Italian rustic bread, warmed
- olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's… , to drizzle
- cracked black pepper Pepper pep-izAlso known as capsicums, bell peppers, sweet peppers or by their colours, for example red and… , to sprinkle
Related recipes like Meat platter
For a stunning presentation, use assorted colors of sweet peppers and both red and yellow tomatoes. ...
Mediterranean Salad Platter ... To serve, arrange roasted pepper strips and tomato slices on a platter lined with Napa cabbage leaves and lettuce leaves. Drizzle ...