Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cups
Three of my favorite foods—chocolate, hazelnuts and puff pastry—come together for an impressive dessert. Dress them up with a drizzle of melted chocolate and sprinkling of chopped nuts....
Directions Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Cool completely. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen puff pastry shells, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts, toasted
Related recipes like Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cups
Sweet apples, apricots and plums work well with this stew's robust flavors. Simply bake up some Pill...
2: lb boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed of fat, cut into 1 inch pieces. 2: medium parsnips (about 12 oz), peeled, chopped (about 2 cups). 1: large red onion, ...