Jimmy Dean Sausage Crostini
Toasted rounds of sliced French bread are topped with a mixture of sausage, mozzarella cheese, sweet red peppers and fresh basil.
Preheat oven to 375 F. In large bowl, combine cooked sausage, onion, mozzarella, cream cheese, red pepper, basil, and optional ingredients if desired; mix well. Place sliced bread on baking...
- Yield: 30
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) loaves French bread, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped rosemary (optional)
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Related recipes like Jimmy Dean Sausage Crostini
Ground turkey is combined with a mild mix of spices in this quick and easy recipe for breakfast saus...
Ground turkey is combined with a mild mix of spices in this quick and easy recipe for breakfast sausage patties. They are great with pancakes and eggs.