Pork Chops with Chipotle Cherry Glaze
This delicious combination of pork and spicy cherry sauce is so quick and easy. Canned cherries work well, too. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Directions In a small bowl, combine the salt, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pork chops. In a large skillet, cook chops, uncovered, in oil over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup pitted dark sweet cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
Related recipes like Pork Chops with Chipotle Cherry Glaze
Get Kickin' Chipotle Fried Chicken Tenders with Cool Cucumber Slaw Recipe from Food Network...
Get Kickin' Chipotle Fried Chicken Tenders with Cool Cucumber Slaw ... Pour chipotle peppers and adobo sauce into a blender. ... Craveworthy Eats 3 Videos ...
Get Aaron Mccargo Jr's Spicy Broccoli Saute Recipe from Food Network...
Get Aaron Mccargo Jr's Spicy Broccoli Saute Recipe from Food Network. ... Lemon Broccoli Rabe. Recipe courtesy of ... Spicy Quinoa with Sweet Potatoes ... The best comfort food is comforting both to cook and to eat, like Ree's pork chops.
Get Arista al Finocchio (Pork with Fennel) Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, garlic, fennel fronds and nutmeg and stir well to combine. Place the pork loin in an ...