Lemon Linguine with Chicken, Beans and Artichokes
Browned, sliced chicken breasts are served atop linguine in a creamy cheese sauce with artichoke hearts and French-cut green beans.
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the artichoke hearts the last 5 minutes of cooking; drain. Cover and keep warm. Meanwhile, season both sides of the chicken breasts with lemon...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 6 ounces dried linguine or whole grain linguine
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Del Monte® French-Cut Seasoned Green Beans with Roasted Garlic, drained
- Lemon wedges
Related recipes like Lemon Linguine with Chicken, Beans and Artichokes
Our quick video shows you an easy way to take two comfort-food classics and turn them into one incre...
It takes the layers of homey goodness from lasagna and fills them with all your ... beef, diced tomatoes, Mexican cheese, black beans, green peppers and onion. .... Favorite classic dishes like pizza, spaghetti, grilled cheese & tomato soup, ...
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!