Turkey Burgers with Herb Sauce
A tangy sour cream sauce complements these moist ground turkey burgers stuffed with feta cheese. “It’s not always easy to cook for two,” notes Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia, “but...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the onion, parsley and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four thin patties. Top two patties with feta cheese;...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup sour cream, divided
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 sesame seed hamburger buns, split
Related recipes like Turkey Burgers with Herb Sauce
This concoction is a result of my experimental efforts in trying to copy a favorite Greek restaurant...
This concoction is a result of my experimental efforts in trying to copy a favorite Greek restaurant's tzatziki sauce. Serve with gyros, pita bread, chips, or raw ...
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is ser...
3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced ... Stir in chicken mixture, tomatoes and sour cream. ... Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe A shortcut sauce of cream of ...