Stove-Top Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
Layer traditional enchilada ingredients between tortillas right on the stove top for a super supper for two.
3 Cover skillet; cook over low heat 18 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut into 4 wedges; serve topped with sour cream and if...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion (1 small)
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 1 to 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 4 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11-oz package)
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/3 cup sliced jalapeño chiles (from jar)
- 1 can (7 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- Sour cream
Related recipes like Stove-Top Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.
This one-bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch coo...
This one bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch cooked over a hot fire! Very simple: just mix, fold, cook and ...