Fisherman's Seafood Stew
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fisherman's Seafood Stew recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions, celery and garlic and cook until softened, 8 to 10 minutes.Add the wine and simmer until slightly reduced,...
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 cups white wine
- 64 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely ground pepper
- 2 1/2 quarts heavy cream
- 1/2 pound fresh Pacific rock cod, cubed
- 1/2 pound mahi-mahi, cubed
- 1/2 pound Oregon shrimp meat
- 1/4 pound fresh bay scallops
Related recipes like Fisherman's Seafood Stew
This is a 'Caldo' or soup made with Shrimp and Octopus. This is for all the Mexican and seafood lov...
This is a 'Caldo' or soup made with Shrimp and Octopus. This is for all the Mexican ... A vibrant, tangy seafood cocktail full of Mexican flavors. Just Corn Soup.
Get Ratatouille, Second Time Around Recipe from Food Network...
Get Ratatouille, Second Time Around Recipe from Food Network. ... Return this to the stew, season well to taste with salt and pepper. Divide ratatouille into two portions to proceed ... Second Time Around Corned Beef Hash. Recipe courtesy of ...