Tortellini Spinach Casserole
Spinach gives this popular casserole a fresh taste that will delight even those who say they don't like spinach. In fact, people are often surprised at just how good it is! Whenever I bring...
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in 1/4 cup butter until...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 pound brick cheese, cubed
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Related recipes like Tortellini Spinach Casserole
This restaurant-style chicken and pasta dish is beautifully seasoned with spinach and pesto sauce......
This restaurant style chicken and pasta dish is beautifully seasoned with spinach ... Golden Chicken and Autumn Vegetables Recipe Savory herbal flavors of ...
You can easily personalize this recipe to suit your family's taste. Not only is it quick 'n easy, it...
Top casserole with your favorite pizza toppings. ... A simple, delicious hearty meal! ... Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe This cheesy noodle casserole made ...