Kielbasa and Cabbage II
My family loves this recipe! It is great on a snowy day when you need a whole body warm up and is VERY easy on your pocketbook. Serve over rice.
Heat the oil in a skillet, and cook the onion and cabbage until tender. Place kielbasa over cabbage. Season with Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt, and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to low,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Related recipes like Kielbasa and Cabbage II
When it's cold outside, take your tastebuds on a Caribbean vacation with this chicken and rice dish,...
... this chicken and rice dish, featuring black eyed peas, coconut milk, cabbage, and a hot, spicy scotch bonnet pepper. ... Red rice & beans is easy comfort food!