Chicken Salad Avocado
Chicken and avocado salad with plenty of veggies is tossed in a homemade vinaigrette for a refreshing salad for lunch or dinner.
Combine lettuce, chicken, black olives, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and red onion together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes. Mix oil,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 cups green leafy lettuce, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped garlic, or more to taste
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
Related recipes like Chicken Salad Avocado
Get Jamie Oliver's Roast Carrot and Avocado Salad with Orange and Lemon Dressing Recipe from Food Ne...
2 handfuls interesting mixed winter salad leaves (like Treviso, arugula, radicchio or cavolo nero tops), washed and spun dry; 2 bunches watercress; 2/3 cup sour ...
Get Tyler Florence's Grilled Chicken with Arugula, Black Olives, and Tomatoes Recipe from Food Netwo...
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds) ... Stir together the tomatoes, arugula, onion, olives, 1/4 cup of olive oil, the juice of the remaining ...
Get Faranaci (Risotto with Chicken and Mushrooms) Recipe from Food Network...
Clean and remove bones from chicken. Dice into small dice. Combine bones and 5 cups broth in a saucepan and let simmer for 20 minutes. Drain liquid through ...