Pan-Fried Catfish with a Warm Andouille Potato Salad Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pan-Fried Catfish with a Warm Andouille Potato Salad recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a cast-iron skillet, heat the vegetable oil. In a hot large saute pan, render the sausage for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the onions and continue sauteing for 3 minutes. Season with salt...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 pound Andouille bulk sausage
- 2 cups julienne onions
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered and blanched
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 cup flour
- Essence, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup corn and jalapeno tartar sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon brunoise red peppers
- 1 tablespoon brunoise yellow peppers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Related recipes like Pan-Fried Catfish with a Warm Andouille Potato Salad Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Blue-Cheese-Pear-Pecan Salad recipe from FoodNation with Bobby Fla...
Directions. Mix the pears, cheese, pecans and romaine in a medium sized salad bowl. For the dressing; stir together the vinegar, garlic, basil, honey, salt, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril ... Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. (03: 30) ...