Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
Simmer a filling of tender vegetables and juicy chicken chunks, bake with flaky biscuits on top, and wow them with a dinner they'll devour!
5 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and biscuits are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onions (2 medium)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled, cubed (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated buttermilk or original biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
Related recipes like Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
"A one-pan dish that's easy and fills the house with a wonderful scent. Great with either fresh or c...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Patrick and Gina Ne...
Get this all star, easy to follow Neely's Holiday Cornbread Stuffing recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely. ... In a large bowl, add the cornbread mix, bacon and vegetables, and stir in the chicken broth. Add to ... Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies.