Chicken and Olives
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Olives recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions In a deep skillet or pot large enough to hold the chicken pieces, heat the oil over medium-high heat until just starting to smoke. Pat the chicken dry, season it with pepper, and...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery, about 1 stalk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 3 cups chicken stock (preferably low-sodium)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 12 green Sicilian olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped thyme leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
Related recipes like Chicken and Olives
Get Roger Mooking's Crispy Chicken Fingers with Sweet and Sour Blood Orange Sauce, Blood Orange Wate...
Get Food Network Kitchen's Baja Clams Recipe from Food Network...
Get Giada De Laurentiis's Mediterranean Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Giada De Laurentiis's Mediterranean Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 ( 1 pound) box Israeli couscous (or any small pasta); 3 cups chicken stock
This chicken and rice dinner is a deliciously easy way to get an Asian-inspired dish on the table fa...
1: cup uncooked instant white rice. 1: cup water. Oil for deep frying. 2: large boneless skinless chicken breasts (8 oz each), cut into 1 inch pieces. 1: teaspoon ...
Get Food Network Kitchen's 15-Minute Asian Rice Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Meanwhile, remove the skin from the chicken and shred the meat in to large bite size pieces, about 2 cups. Toss the chicken, warm rice and carrots with the ...