Slow-Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Tortellini Stew
Put your slow cooker to use in a hearty stew with a twist--cheesy tortellini added near the end of the cooking time.
3 About 20 minutes before serving, stir tortellini, spinach, onions and basil into chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes or until tortellini are tender....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium bulb fennel, chopped
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso™ cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Chicken and Vegetable Tortellini Stew
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.