Faux Jerk Chicken
Chicken breasts take on the lively, robust flavors of the Caribbean after bathing in a spicy marinade.
In a large dish, mix the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, thyme, allspice, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir in the scotch bonnet pepper, green onions, and garlic. Pierce chicken...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 scotch bonnet chile pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup minced green onions with tops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Related recipes like Faux Jerk Chicken
Get Sticky Glazed Chicken Thighs in Butter Lettuce Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat the grill to high heat. Brush the chicken with oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill smooth side down, covered, until lightly charred, ...
Get Giada De Laurentiis's Chicken Burgers with Garlic-Rosemary Mayonnaise Recipe from Food Network...
Using clean hands, gently combine the ingredients and form the chicken mixture into 4 patties. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for about 7 minutes on ...