Chicken and Noodles with Mushroom Sauce
This tender quick-to-assemble chicken dish features a rich flavorful sauce made with convenient canned soup and mushrooms.—Virginia Conley, Wauwatosa , Wisconsin
Directions In a large skillet, brown chicken on both sides in butter; drain. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, mushrooms,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked noodles or rice
- Sliced almonds, toasted, optional
Related recipes like Chicken and Noodles with Mushroom Sauce
"Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce gives these easy meatballs a delectable flavor."...
Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce gives these easy meatballs a delectable flavor. ... Meatballs. 209. Turkey Wild Rice Soup Recipe Wild rice is cooked in chicken broth, then combined .... The Trick to Keeping Your Guacamole Green.
A versatile pasta bake is a midweek staple and this recipe can even be made ahead and frozen for ext...
It seems an awful lot when you're making it but with 500g pasta it produces a lovely, silky smooth pasta sauce. I used mature cheddar and a bit of grated ...