Cinnamon-Citrus Glazed Ham
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cinnamon-Citrus Glazed Ham recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.Place the ham, cut side down, in a large roasting pan. Insert the cinnamon sticks partially into the scored ham at even intervals. Skewer 1 orange...
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 (9-pound) fully cooked ham, bone-in, scored 1/4-inch deep in a diamond pattern
- 10 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks cut in 1/2 lengthwise into 20 pieces
- 4 navel oranges, sliced crosswise into 1/3-inch slices (20 slices)
- 5 lemons, sliced crosswise into 1/3-inch slices (20 slices)
- 10 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- One 13-ounce jar orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
Related recipes like Cinnamon-Citrus Glazed Ham
My mother gave me this to use at my mother group. Everyone loved it so I decided to post it and shar...
Baked Apple Cinnamon Rolls Recipe This delicious cinnamon roll made with ... Overnight French Toast II Recipe Make this the night before and enjoy brunch ...
"For me, the best part about coffee cake is the crispy, crunchy, buttery crumbs. So here I significa...
Mix pecans, 1/3 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and melted butter ... Ice cream on a cookie crust topped with whipped cream, fudge, and cherries!
Caramel apples are dipped in melted milk chocolate and drizzled with colored candy melts to make the...
Caramel apples are dipped in melted milk chocolate and drizzled with colored ... Candied Apples III Recipe Melted cinnamon red hot candies form the hard ...