Provence Style Chicken Breast Fillets
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Provence Style Chicken Breast Fillets recipe from Sandra Lee
Directions INDOOR: Prepare chicken as directed. Preheat broiler. Place chicken breast fillets on foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source for 2 to 4 minutes...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 8 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons herbs de Provence
- 1 tablespoon citrus herb seasoning
Related recipes like Provence Style Chicken Breast Fillets
Serve this mildly spiced curry with rice noodles, basmati rice or chappati breads and introduce your...
2 tsp mild curry paste; 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces ... Chicken noodle laksa ... Fragrant chicken, coriander & coconut curry.
Using canned soups as a shortcut in the sauce, this broccoli, cheese, and chicken classic is ready i...
9. Mom's Easy Chicken Divan Recipe This creamy chicken and rice casserole is the perfect one ... Campbell's Kitchen Chicken Broccoli D.. ... profile image.
"This delicious meal comes together with just a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes! Gril...
"This delicious meal comes together with just a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes! Grilled BBQ chicken, red onion, and melty cheese make for one ...