Mussels With Potatoes and Red Pepper
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mussels With Potatoes and Red Pepper recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Pulse the onion, chopped bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor until finely chopped.Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or pot over...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper (1/2 roughly chopped, 1/2 thinly sliced)
- 1 small tomato, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, plus more for topping
- 2 cloves garlic
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound baby red-skinned potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt
- 3 pounds mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Related recipes like Mussels With Potatoes and Red Pepper
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Spaghetti alla Ceci recipe from Rachael Ray. ... Add chick peas to garlic and season them with thyme, salt and pepper then saute them for 3 to 4 minutes. ... Drain pasta and toss with sauce.