Easy Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms
Three kinds of soup combine to make a quick and tasty meal.
Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Preheat...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Related recipes like Easy Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chicken and Artichoke Parmesan Heros recipe ... Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.