Spicy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
These vegetarian stuffed peppers have plenty of hot peppers mixed with rice and Monterey Jack cheese for a spicy vegetarian side or main dish. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, poblano chile pepper, jalapeno pepper, and garlic in the hot oil until...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 poblano chile pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) packages boil-in-bag rice
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1/2 cup corn
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large green bell peppers - tops, seeds, and membranes removed (tops reserved)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
Related recipes like Spicy Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries....
A spicy sweet yeast bread gets a kick from dried cranberries. ... Place all ingredients (except cranberries) in the pan of the bread machine in .... of orange juice and only 1 cup of water, a dash of orange peel and a sprinkle or two of wheat germ.