Pancetta Stuffed Flounder with Boiled New Potatoes and ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pancetta Stuffed Flounder with Boiled New Potatoes and Hollandaise Sauce recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. In a large saute pan, heat the olive oil. When the oil is hot, render the pancetta until crispy, about 10 minutes. Remove the crispy bacon and set...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound pancetta, small diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 to 4 cups day old white bread cubes (about 10 ounces)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2/3 cup flour
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 small whole flounder, split down the center, remove the backbone and trim both sides of the fillet
- 1/2 melted butter
- 16 boiled new potatoes, halved, tossed in butter and parsley and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Hollandaise Sauce
- 1/2 cup fried parsley
- 1 tablespoon brunoise red peppers
- 1 tablespoon brunosie yellow peppers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Related recipes like Pancetta Stuffed Flounder with Boiled New Potatoes and ...
No cream, but a potful of clam juice in this chowder with potatoes, thyme and bacon....
No cream, but a potful of clam juice in this chowder with potatoes, thyme and bacon. ... I am mot a fan a milk/cream based soups, this recipe is the best on a cold winter ... My husband and I love the clear broth clam chowders and go to seafood ...