Praline Brownies with Praline Frosting
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Praline Brownies with Praline Frosting recipe from Paula Deen
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13- by 9-inch baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.In a small saucepan, combine the unsweetened chocolate and butter....
- Yield: 3 dozens
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Eight 1-ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Two 8-ounce semisweet chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Praline Frosting, recipe follows
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Related recipes like Praline Brownies with Praline Frosting
"These blonde brownies are studded with pecans, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips for treat wi...
These blonde brownies are studded with pecans, chocolate chips, and ... Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies Recipe A chewy blondie loaded with .... I use all white chocolate chips, since that's my husband's favorite and leave out the nuts.
Two of our favourite things - peanut butter and brownies - combine to make these irresistible treats...
Two of our favourite things peanut butter and brownies combine to make these irresistible ... I used half peanut butter and half Nutella (need I say more?!)
Use this recipe for a lighter version of brownies topped with chocolate chips....
Use this recipe for a lighter version of brownies topped with chocolate chips. ... Butterscotch Brownies I. 53. Blondies II Recipe Moist mouth watering bars topped with rich peanut butter frosting .These ... profile image. Rate and review.