A basic thick cheesecake. Serve with your favorite fruit topping.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chopped walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter. Mix well and press into the...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
Related recipes like Basic Cheesecake
Crisp egg roll wrappers hold a savory filling of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni pizza sauce....
"This is just the base for a basic pepperoni pizza roll. I made this with leftover pizza toppings. I didn't feel like making any dough so I substituted egg roll wraps." .
This is a Caribbean twist on a classic dessert. Use firm, ripe mangoes, not mushy or half ripe ones....
Show stopping cheesecake stars cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies. ... Durian Puree Cheesecake Recipe This exotic fruit from Southeast Asia is noted ...