Easy fruitcake that doesn't require baking. You can use mixed candied fruit instead of the cherries and pineapple. In fact, any other type of candied fruit works just as well.
Line one 9x5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing wrap to hang over edges a few inches. In a large bowl, combine the graham crackers, red and green cherries, pineapple, pecans, and the...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers, crushed
- 6 ounces red candied cherries, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces green candied cherries, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces candied pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans