Chicken Mango Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Light and nourishing, lettuce wraps with stir fried chicken, shiitake mushrooms, and diced mango.
1 Place the ground chicken, soy sauce, and corn starch in a large bowl. Mix to combine. 2 Heat a wok or a large sauté pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add the oil. Add the green onions...
- Yield: Serves 4 as a main, 8 as an appetizer.
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground chicken (I use ground chicken thighs for more flavor)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce if cooking gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon corn starch (or potato or rice starch)
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil (a high smoke point oil would be best such as rice bran oil, grapeseed oil, or canola oil)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 large mango, diced (see How to Cut a Mango)
- 1 head of butter lettuce, rinsed, leaves separated