Whole Fish Emeril-Style
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Whole Fish Emeril-Style recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Place the fish along with all of the other ingredients except the kosher salt into a large plastic bag and marinate for 24 hours.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat a grill to medium...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) fish, scales, gills and fins removed, scored 1/8-inch deep every 2-inches
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup chopped assorted fresh herbs
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sliced yellow onions
- 1/2 cup julienne red pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 6 lemon slices, plus 2 lemons, cut into wedges, as accompaniment
- 6 sprigs thyme
Related recipes like Whole Fish Emeril-Style
Enjoy your dinner with this cheesy pasta dish that's seasoned with tarragon and cooked using vegetab...
Enjoy your dinner with this cheesy pasta dish that's seasoned with tarragon and ... blend, tarragon's slightly licorice aroma pairs well with fish and vegetables.
Restaurant-style potatoes au gratin are baked with heavy cream and topped with Cheddar cheese....
Restaurant style potatoes au gratin are baked with heavy cream and topped with Cheddar cheese. ... Chef John's Potato Roses. The humble .... profile image.
We've got some lovely twists on shepherd's pie on the site, but we were missing a definitive version...
We've got some lovely twists on shepherd's pie on the site, but we were missing a definitive ... Served with tenderstem broccoli and kale. .... No fuss fish pie.