Busy Day Barbeque Brisket
Brisket is rubbed with spices and liquid smoke and then cooked in a slow cooker with barbeque sauce until tender and juicy.
Combine thyme, paprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cumin in a small bowl; set aside. Rub brisket all over with liquid smoke, then rub with spice mixture. Pour Worcester...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 8 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 pounds beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
Related recipes like Busy Day Barbeque Brisket
This is an easy, quick, and wonderful vegetable salad dish that is so refreshing served ice cold. M...
This is an easy, quick, and wonderful vegetable salad dish that is so refreshing served ice cold. My mother in law had it at every barbeque and if you don't like ...
A unique twist on traditional meatballs, these are baked in a wonderful tomato-based sweet and sour ...
These are baked in a wonderful tomato based sweet and sour sauce, which is delicious over .... Make a Jewish style brisket that's sweet, sour, and delicious.