Grilled Chicken Breast with Cucumber and Pepper Relish
This spicy grilled chicken sports a cooling cucumber relish.
In a medium bowl, prepare the relish by mixing together the cucumber, parsley, chopped onion, bell pepper, and red pepper flakes. Set aside. In a small bowl, mix the cumin and chili powder...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Related recipes like Grilled Chicken Breast with Cucumber and Pepper Relish
Get Chicken and Rice Noodles in Broth Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chicken and Rice Noodles in Broth Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin julienne; 8 ounces rice noodles; 4 cups chicken broth ... Hainanese Chicken Rice. Recipe courtesy of Violet Oon ...