Southwestern Seafood Egg Rolls
Scallops, shrimp, spicy seasonings and phyllo dough combine to make these unique egg rolls. Assemble them in the morning, refrigerate, then bake as guests arrive. —Lori Coeling, Hudsonville,...
Directions In a large skillet, saute scallops, shrimp and 1/2 teaspoon garlic in 1 tablespoon oil for 2 minutes or until seafood is opaque. With a slotted spoon, remove from the pan and coarsely...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 pound uncooked bay scallops
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash ground turmeric
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 12 sheets phyllo dough, (14 inches x 9 inches)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Related recipes like Southwestern Seafood Egg Rolls
"Crab meat and crushed crackers mix with mayonnaise, eggs, and seafood seasoning to make a large bat...
Crab meat and crushed crackers mix with mayonnaise, eggs, and seafood seasoning ... Make spicy tuna cakes using basic ingredients commonly found in the pantry. ... Cajun Crab Cakes (No Breadcrumbs) Recipe These Creole spiced crab ...
Lightly pan-fried snow peas, green onions, and bean sprouts work with cilantro, carrots, and watercr...
These spring rolls make an excellent appetizer or light entree. ..... Used Todd's Famous Thai Peanut Sauce (AR recipe) for the chicken filling and served it on the ...