Halibut in a cheesy sauce over spinach. This is SO easy and the halibut comes out moist and flaky. Great for company because it's fancy but simple to make!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and milk until melted and well blended. Mix in the flour and...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Halibut Florentine
John Torode's Mexican-inspired one-pot casserole is packed with shellfish, white fish and plenty of ...
sliced and baked ... Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. .... We also used cod and mussels as a replacement for clams and halibut.